Thank you all for your thoughts.

I'm getting settled in, but still have a couple of disableing issues.

Frist of all, I am 100% completely and totally exhausted.

Yesterday, I went to the jacuzzi at dawn, and then had to sleep the rest of the day.

I am sleeping better. At it's peak, the phlegm woke me every 30 mins, now, I'm getting up to 3 or 4 hours between hack ups.

So those are the only 2 main problems, the phlegm and the total exhaustion.

I also have a wierd feeling still in my neck where the surgery was.

The tissues inside feel strange, and tingly too.

There is a little knot about pea sized which has me worried too.

I also have a skin tag that was in the radiation field and it's crusty and scabby. Anyone else experience this?

As far as meds, I am off everything.

I have no pain. Some slight nausea from the phlegm occassionally, and sometimes when I try to spit up all the snot, it turns into actually vomitting, but this is not out of control.

Still cant eat or drink, but I am talking a little more.

It IS good to be home, but we are so isolated I feel apprehensive a little.

Also, I find myself thinking I am just waiting for the "other shoe to drop"...like I am just waiting for my recurrance. It's scary.

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.