Yes, the DDS at Anderson thinks so too.

I think mainly the pain I associated with the Wisdom tooth extraction may have been just pain that area due to all the injections of lidocaine. He must have shot me up at least 20 times and moved the needle around in an effort to get it into the nerves.

So, the sites themselves didn't have significant pain...does that make any sense?

Should I schedule a followup visit? What is the tx for "dry socket" and do you think the local dentist I just saw on Fri to do the 4 fillings would have noticed the "dry socket" if I have that in either site?

Thanks!

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.