Amy, isn't that a Day Time Drama TV show??? Or wait, a multi-vitamin???

Seriously, I've always had trouble 'living in the moment' and that's one thing this disease (and even more so it's treatments) forces one to do.

Someone told me early on, that I will have to be patient, and I'm trying.

The fear that I am having an agressive recurrance, just 42 days out of surgery that supposedly had clear margins, is captivating.

I was able to get a same day appt today with the ENT between my hearing test, new EKG, and dental followup, so I'll ask him to scope it and see what he thinks.

Meanwhile, I'll try to assume it's just my body's rapid and effective healing taking place! (It does itch a tiny bit, so I'm thinking that's in my favor:)

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.