michaelii
i am 2 and a half years out of treatment, yes we all have battles we must face but then again who dosent,i finished treatment in dec of 2002 and went back to work the first week in feb, with me it was my will to get back on my feet and the trust i have in the lord that got me thur it all and something that really got me one night at the dirt track races a elderly man can up and set down by me and asked me what kind of cancer i had i told him and he said well if it is of any help he said he had went thur the very same thing in the late sixties he was healthy and very much alive, i questioned him about several things and one of them was would i ever get over all that was done to me his reply was why would you not he explained to me that he had battles in the first few months but it all got better for him, and with the lords help every one who goes thur it will get better in there time, chin up and chest out it really does get alot better but you have to belive in the lord and belive in yourself, may god bless you and guide you thur it all