Michael, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I've been worried about you too.

I find it interesting that you said the Integrative Center at Sloan is like a 5 star spa. The Integrative Center at Moffitt just opened this year and they've colocated it in the same building (separate from the main hospital building) with psych services. They mainly offer acupuncture, therapeutic massage, and yoga classes as I recall. They were just in the process of hiring an acupuncture doctor when we stopped in to see them last February, but we did get the benefit of all their interviewing and Jerry hooked up with the acupuncture doctor they intended to hire even though she wasn't on staff yet.

Thanks for sharing all the information you've picked up traveling to different centers across the country and meeting with different doctors. I like to hear what they are doing at the #1 CCC in the country as well. I find it fascinating (and somewhat troubling) the different treatment options and standards from center to center.

Good luck next week. I'm sending healing thoughts your way.

Connie

Wife of Jerry - Dx. Jan '05. SCC BOT T1N2BM0 + Uvula T0N0M0. Stg IV, Surg on BOT and Uvula + Mod Rad Neck Diss.(15 rmvd, 4 w/cancer), IMRT 33x. Cmpltd 5/9/05.