Not necessarily. Remember you are at the absolute worse point for chemo-induced nausea right now. What isn't working well at controlling nausea now might work better in the next few days (though I have to say they also tried Reglan with me and it didn't do much good).

Remember there's a good bit of experimenting with the combo. that works for you that may have to be done. I am sure those chemo folks have some other ideas up their sleeve if what you are on now doesn't work well. And do try teh Ativan but be sure you have taken it at least an hour and 1/2 ahead of time to get the full effect.

Hang in there Michael--you know you can come here and whine anytime and you'll be heard by people who have been there too. You aren't alone in this.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"