Hey Wendy!

Congrats on comming through surgery...You are ALREADY online and posting to help other people??

You are AMAZING!!! I want to return to OC just to hang with you and maybe some of your strength will rub off on me.

I like HOAG. I think it is a fine hospital.

There is an Oncologist there (in fact the head of the dept (Dillman I think) spoke to me about treatment options over the phone...GREAT GUY!

My sister's friend is an oncological radiation technician at St Josph's, and she has been a wealth of information and references...

I'll be praying for good pathology results from your surgery!

Are they looking for a primary? Do you have any diagnosis yet?

Be sure to ask for Dr Peter Chen at Hoag for radiation...He's the best there and runs the new TomoTherapy CT guided radiation device.

Please keep us all posted...

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.