I remember thinking how great it must be to have radical surgery and be up and about so fast. You were lucky. When they did the surgery on my larynx I was to stay basically in bed for a week, do no running around as to make sure it never started bleeding and I was on a liquid diet and pain meds plus nausea pills, steroids and antacids.

You lucked out in that one buddy. When you have teeth pulled you need to rest not run around. Do I have to ground you again? hahahahahaha Years ago I had all my teeth pulled but five all at the same time. Afterward I came home and cooked supper that night for my kids and my hubby.

About ten years ago I had two loose teeth and was broke as a dog so I sat at the kitchen table, downed 2 double shots of JD and had my sons friend pull them out with the pliars. The first one flew out and bounced off the ceiling and the kid almost fainted. His eyes were as big as plates. hahahahahaha

Hows that for the laugh of the day? Oh by the way I am a tough old broad don't cha know? hahahahahaha

Bless you,
Barb~

[i]"The artist, a traveler on this earth, leaves behind imperishable traces of his being." -Fran