Hi Nellie:

Good to hear from you again!

I didn't ask, I saw the Dr review the MRI results (the oncologist) (Dr Pf...)

He kinda frowned and didn't volunteer anything, and I was afraid to ask specifically, although I think I brought up the subject of "feeling something".

He said something about, "...doesn't really matter since the tx plan is the same either way..."

Who knows...I guess it doesn't help to know if it is a recurrance, since it only hurts my odds, and doesn't affect who we approach it.

The only factor that makes an impact is if the tumor has returned I'd like it excised so that I can have an EVA test done on it.

Stanford ruined the tissue sample they removed during my surgery and they couldn't test it!

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.