Sorry about the technical issues so close to the end :-)

I explored Tomo enthusiastically(sp?) early on you may recall, and am anxious to hear more from others about it over time.

Give Barry a thumbs up from me, hard to believe we made it to the end of the bumpy radiation road.

Speaking of Houston, I very nearly went there instead, imagine what those patients went through?!

Anyway, I just got back from the last burn and am recouperating on the sofa.

Trying to figure out how soon I'll feel like traveling so that we can go HOME!!!

Right now, we have reservations for the 4th of Oct., and sometimes that seems doable, othertimes, like at 3:45 AM when I'm throwing up and coughing with the chills it seems crazy.

Haven't decided on 3rd round of chemo, we meet with the MO doc on Thurs. We'll see...

I MAY do it (if at all) back at UCSF.

That's it for now...thank you for everyone who helped us get through this.

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.