As always I am indebted to each of you for the compassion and caring you exhibit in your posts to me. Thank you!!

Well...I made it through another day.

Today was in some ways the best and worst so far.

The extreme fatigue is immeasurable. I have so little energy I can't even put it into words.

Hydration helps, and I used the PEG a couple of times today.

The ear ringing is a nuisanace, but that's the limit of it. It troubles me, but I try to ignore it, and frankly am so tired mostly don't give it much attention. Is there a point at which I should bring it to the Dr's attention?

The weekend break from radiation seemed to help with the neck tenderness, and overall mouth issues, so I can tell I am going to look forward to Fridays again!

My skin is still like concrete and I have to force myself to move my neck. Is this ok? I am trying ROM exercises whenever I have the energy.

The saliva and gunk in my mouth is again, an irritation, but on it's own not yet debilitating.

The tonsil growth, which casues gag spasms, is more than just an irritation. It is distressing and a constant sensation.

The neuropathy in my hands seems to be limited so far to when I am sleeping, so I will just monitor this.

I stall haven't had the nausea really return, so I am greatful for this as well. I have some stomach upset, but not what I'd call nausea, and it's not too captivating. I think it may be a by-product of the chances in my sleep, diet and hydration patterns.

Food still tastes terribly bland. Even spicy food is blah. I suppose is that's the worst of the problems, It'd be ok.

Mostly, the exhaustion is what's bugging me. I feel like just breathing is a chore. I am only hoping that the total complete fatigue will get better between chemo.

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.