Danny & Gail thanks for the nice words.

Lisa, nice to meet you! Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to give us all an update!

It sounds like great news!!

You are so close to me in Manhattan...Whew...it's nice the heat wave is over, huh? If you ever make it to the city hit us up...

Barb, the icing is the best part of the cake! And, yes, I can eat it by itself :-)

And prayers are ALWAYS welcome and appreciated!!!

I've been praying much more lately for myself and everyone else here. I guess that's ONE good side effect, a deeper sprituality.

Update from today: Waiting for my puke to hit!

2nd day of poison and burn!

Everything tastes REALLY WEIRD, am sick to my stomach, and feel very "fuzzy". Have been having pretty bad heartburn too....

Already feel like my saliva is changing but I know that is very unlikely on only the 2nd radiation treatment.

At least they haven't killed me -- yet smile

The chemo was a brutal 6.5 hours today and over 5.5 yesterday.

Had a ton of fluids infused...Am VERY TIRED (already!)...going to try to sleep.

I can't believe I'm having some effects already! The nurse said since I'm having heartburn so soon I should expect it to be pretty bad frown

Glen, it was great to see you today briefly, you looked really good! (Much better than the first time I met you :-)

Glad the Computer Worm hasn't shut down this site!!!!

Love and Hugs to all...

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.