post script- this is just me, and I doiunderstand loud ringing in your ears is annoying but of you are doing OK managing the nausea this time around, if I were you I'd do the third chemo. If not cisplatin, talk to them about carboplatin.

I look at it this way--this is your one chance to fight this thing as hard as you can and even if you feel like shit right now, it will give you peace of mind later and is only going to add another week or two of feeling bad (when you'll probably be feeling pretty bad anyway).

If there was any way I could have done my third in a timely manner, despite the constant vomiting, etc., I would have--but my WBC was just too low and they wouldn't let me.

Just my 2 cents- of course it is your personal choice-but I do think people need that two cents soemtimes when they are where you are (and I have been there). I was really not wanting to continue with chemo myself until a friend reminded me that this is what I was thinking when I wasn't feeling so ill!

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"