Yes, definitely, from doctors to nurse's aids and everyone inbetween, it is definitely worth remembering the especially helpful ones and getting their cards or at least their names and numbers.

Michael, I'm sorry you had to deal with such bad pain for ANY length of time. Pain control should really be a primary concern for both doctors and nurses after surgery. Good for you for standing up for yourself. BTW, I also found morphine didn't do much for me after my glossectomy & neck dissection. I didn't getparanoid, but it just didn't really get rid of the pain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery in the coming days and also withy Seth and the other loved ones helping to care for you.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"