Hi Michael (and company) --

Gald to hear that you are ding better and that maybe the hydration will help solve some of the issues with the treatment. I know our nutrtionist said the hydration was *much more important* than the food when getting chemo (tho of course calories also count!).

Hope your dog is enjoying NYC! Have only had the dubious pleasure of trying to walk my dog for a couple of days in the city while at Westminster dog show -- not a lot of grass. Up by Sloan it's better...

I agree that having a pet with you is a great boost, we have three dogs and they are giving us a lot of support and love through all this. Also insist on their walks so it gets Barry off his chair and out exercising (tho we don't do the long walks now...)

Keep it up, you (and we) are on the count-down slope now!! Hard to believe it was only a month or so ago that you guys started...

Gail

CG to husband Barry, dx. 7/21/05, age 66, SCC rgt. tonsil, BOT, 2 nodes (stg. IV), HPV+, tonsillectomy, 7x carboplatin, 35x tomoTherapy IMRT w/ Ethyol @ Johns Hopkins, thru treatment 9/28/05, HPV vaccine trial 12/06-present. Looking good!