Michael - Your posting seems like you have taken offense to mine, and I did not post with the intention of creating offense. But with all the discussion of IMRT, Erbitux etc. I wanted to make a few points about them in general, and not specifically in reference to your search for the best answers for your own situation. Your thread offered the opportunity to make those points and they were not directed at your decisions specifically. As to the travels and the search; I said it is unusual for someone to have the resources, time, or the determination to search through all the different institutions for answers. By stating that I didn't mean to insinuate that it was wrong, just that we haven't had anyone here have the opportunity to do so before.

Some of the points that you make are valid. But the cancer treatments that we have today, as destructive as they are; such as systemic chemo that poisons more than the cancer itself, radiation that also destroys surrounding healthy tissues, and causes life long complications and more, are the best that there is today. It SUCKS

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.