Hi Janet...

Thanks for checking in, give us an update on your husbands journey when you have a chance.

Seth is doing OK so far, thanks for asking.

He made at least 4 trips to the pharmacy yesterday and didn't complain once (which is unusual since he typically complains even if he isn't running around spending money on expensive things for me), just kidding, he has been quite the trooper.

I am grateful and lucky to have him to help me through this.

Where in Cleaveland is your husband getting treatment..?

Danny, hi. Sorry I didn't end up in Houston, I was looking forward to hanging out!

As far as the neuropathy, the Dr today again went through the possible side-effects of the Chemo, which all sound reasonable. The biggest concerns for long term effects are neuropathy, and hearing loss.

I have an audiologist's appointment on Thursday to get a baseline for future comparrison.

I am also going to see the Opthomolgist and Dentists on Thursday also.

Then Fri, I have the Setup for Rads.

In the meantime we are finalzing our apartment search, trying to narrow it down...I think we are going to go for convienence to Sloan, vs. extra nice.

I figure a few weeks in to it, I'll be greatful the apt is less than 50 feet from the entrance to Sloan :-)

Barb! Congrats!!

Wasn't today your last day!?!?

Thanks for sending me the good wishes!

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.