Thank you all for the words and advice!!

Seth read the posts to me at the bedside daily.

I'm finally OUT...I broke out earlier and am glad to be back in the noisy apartment.

It's good to be "home", and I can't wait to get to our real home!!!

ONLY 4 more treatments left!!

Seth has developed a comprehensive med plan and is better at taking care of me than the nurses.

He has each med listed, Zofran, as needed for nausea, up to every 6 hours. Zantac for heartburn, as needed every 8 hours, Reglan, Oxicodone, Attivan, and on and on....

I had to get tylenol since I am still having fevers, but the Drs have no idea why, and my guess is it's from the tissue damage by radiation.

Also, my nose has been bloody lately...Not in the sense that it drips blood, but when I sneeze, or blow my nose there is significant amounts of blood, mostly bright red, but also some dark clumps.

Anyone else have that problem? I am glad now that I refused the daily shots of heparin in the hosptial. My lips are chapped and bleed a lot too.

Well..Other than these things I am feeling better than 5 days ago, and the good news is I only 4 treatments left!!!!!!!

(Did I mention I have 4 treatments left?)

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.