Hi Michael. Good luck this week. I hope all goes well for you. I "felt" something in my throat also around 2 weeks after surgery. Just try and be calm and to not add any more stress to yourself right now.

Do some deep breathing meditation and get yourself some great books you always wanted to read but never did. I use Biafine three times a day but nothing once I get up in the morning and shower before I leave for treatment. On weekends I use a triple antibiotic recommended by the Shriners Burns Institute for Children. Oil is a no no and the antibiotic cream is only used on weekends and washed off on Sunday night.

My skin has remained soft and moist and though they felt it might be in a bad peel tomorrow it has gone back to looking pretty good with the TA cream. The rest of the time I religiously use the Vigilon pads and they have given me such relief I can't even discribe it. They are quite happy with the results so far. No hard, dry skin, no cracks and splits.

Best thing....just take your physicians advice. That is why you chose him and your team right?

hugs and blessings,
Barb~
2 more and done!

[i]"The artist, a traveler on this earth, leaves behind imperishable traces of his being." -Fran