Hi Barb!

Chest pain is resolved (for now), I think it was pluresy (sp?), the sore is gone now, and scapula pain is not there anymore.

I have NO other known nodes swollen anywhere (especially the right neck eek )

I think most of these were stress related, and the only one of serious concern to me, was the chest / scapula pain for the ever present fear of metasisis to my lungs.

But, since I haven't felt anything in a while I think it will be ok.

I'll ask the ENT that I see today about it.

Thanks for the concern...How are YOU doing???

Is this weird, but I am acutally excited about starting treatment? (a litle anxious too)...but it feels good to finally be getting to this stage. Did anyone else feel this way?

Just wait until the 2nd week, when I'm sick as a dog, please, remind me about the feeling I have now :p

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.