PAIN FREE!!!!

Last night I took one of the new Tylenol Extended Release (Exactly WHAT I asked for at the hospital when they told me no such thing exists!).

Boom. Slept all night long!!!!!!

Today I have ZERO pain. Some muscle tenderness at the base of my neck, and a slight tingle at the site, but no pain...

In fact, I haven't taken any prescription meds since 6:00 PM last night.

I just took another XR to keep it away while I am working today, but I wanted to let you all know.

I know I'm going to sound bi-polar, but if you could just see what a glorious day it is here today! I had my morning green tea on the new deck overlooking the indigo blue of the Pacific.

My parents are still with us but will most likely return to their So Cal responsibilities today.

Then Seth and I will be deciding on the next course of tx.

Love and hugs!!

- Michael

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.