Thanks again guys, yes I am now wondering whats in store for me.

Well today was the day for my team of doctors to have their planning meeting, and how they are going to cure me with the minimal invasion of my salivary gland s and voice box and other healthy areas.

They have now made their assessment of the treatment and seem quite happy they can hopefully cure the problem, even though it seems to be quite a fast acting 6 cm Mass from my Lymph Gland, they say that can be good as it�s the slow growing ones that are not so easy to secum to the treatment.

First I must have a few days in a private room for softening up the mass and then monitoring how it is responding then start with the radiation.

All in all I am more happy now as you can imagine when I started down this road, you think your dead or very near to it, but I think I can live with an 70% chance of living.

I also met some survivors as they have a sort of survivors club on a Thursday and what a treat to speak to other, who have gone through the same as me and a lot worst, some of them with more than 5 years well and free from any new signs of danger.

So I have now given them my half a million baht and hope they don�t want to much more after, at least I get a very nice suite for the money.

So I�ll let you know what happens next, what the doctors did say, is they will be aggressively attaching the Tumor and then giving me a lot of extra Drugs, to make up for any nausea or Pain, as my one worry is that I cannot talk and I am able to continue life as much as possible.

At the moment all the wonderful plans and diner parties, I had planned for Christmas are on hold, as this will be the end of the treatment and it can be a difficult time, we will see as they said every one responds differently.

I�ll keep you informed Thanks for giving me an ear to speak to. Going down this unknown river without a paddle .

So wondering what is going to happen rom monday when I have chemo and radiation for the first time, hope ic an eat ok may be not.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.