Hi guys thanks for your wonderful feedback, can you tell me, is it the same procedure for PEG AND PORT can you have them put in at the same time, is the Port only for drugs or what. Is the PEG a big hole you put only fluids in, can I drink Pineapple, just as they are fresh off the trees here and so nice to drink. What fluids should I be drinking and not drinking, can I still use my mouth and throat to eat and drink when able too, and use my PEG as a backup.

How many of you get bad nausea and does the drugs control it, nothing to make you feel worst then being sick, how can I stop the sickness.
Is it common to get thrush in the mouth, if so, how do you minimize that? do many of you get joint pains I get that now when I wake up, at 64 lol do you suggest I put on 40 lbs before I have the treatment, what I�m worried about is my one lymph node in my neck that is swelling a bit more each week, is a sign of the cancer spreading fast around my body, how fast did your node swell and was it painful if so how did you stop the pain. or throb sometimes in my case in the mornings mainly.

Did many of you use this fake spit, Stoppers, spray, I don�t know if I can get it from here, you know any on line website sales for this? Did any of you use the Biotene GUM< GEL<MOUTH WASH, did you find it works well. What did you use for keeping fluid in your mouth�.Have any of you use the aquaphor ointment for your burning neck rad.

What did you find the best treatment to stop the nausea, is there tablets or oral medicine?

Last edited by Teacher jon; 10-10-2009 12:15 AM.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.