Yes Dave I finished the 35 Rads on 7th Jan 2010
I was due to have 2 more Cisplatin Chemo, but had bad reaction to the 4 I had, so they are waiting till MRI 13th March 2010 to see what if any further action is needed, considering my 6 cm lymph Node shrunk to 1 cm and they hope it will shrink further by the time the MIR is done.

But they did warn me if they think the primary base of the neck Tumor has not shrunk enough, surgery may be necessary but as my node has shrunk so well, they don�t think this will be necessarily for lymph node to be taken out or base of tongue, God I hope not. Or they may even give me 2/3 more chemo have to wait and see hopefully no more of anything.

Eileen No I was not able to work through any of this The problem I had was I stopped eating or drinking at home as I had no appetite and felts so ill so they took me into hospital for 5 weeks

As far as I know, I still have a job, they were very good To me, but can only take me back when they have a vacancy as they gave my job up.

I HAVE BEEN BOILING VEGTABLE AND ADDING Spag bol from dinner meal frozen food or in a can with butter and honey and two poached eggs on top with a slice of ham but now my body is rejecting this and makes me feel sick to eat it because the high taste of salt is making me feel sick, you don�t realize how much salt is added to shop products until you have chemo,,,,, have to find some thing else I feel as though I don�t want to eat again and feel weak slightly as I�m looking after my self basically even though I have male friend staying he is not domesticated lol

I find I can�t eat and bread or cakes it dries my mouth up too much and don�t have sweet bread here any way.

Thanks for your advice guys your great anything else you can think of by the way I we was trying to make milk shakes with banana but I find my mouth start to have a high flem lever again so I stopped it.

Teacher

Jon

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.