Hi guys, I'm Pleased to say my brother has helped save my life, he�s most amazing man, with sending me the money that the Bupa Insurance would not pay, what's the point of having Insurance if it won�t pay for all Illnesses, no wonder American people are being conned into believing there system of being controlled by big Drug companies is the best, when 47 million Americans can�t get treatment at all, what a joke, cant they see through these Drug Companies, it�s amazing to the rest of the western Countries.

As I am going to have to somehow go back to work, with this treatment, I will not be able to have a Peg, as I�m a Teacher, if I don�t, I will be out of a job, a home and the country I love to live in. Do you think I can manage to work with this treatment?

The doctor said I will not lose my hair how many of you guys lost their hair, do you think my throat will swell so I can�t eat or swallow or may be breath.

The doctor said I have to be 7 weeks having this treatment including one week in hospital what do you think the week in hospital is for did any of you have this.

Those he did not have a Peg did you find it ok to swallow and take in liquids ok.

Last edited by Teacher jon; 10-08-2009 06:21 AM.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.