Wow now I know how to get a response, just speak about something controversial, such as a completely free national Health Service, for genuine cases, with the sick and the non workers protected, as in Canada and Europe and all the rest paying for it, giving a small amount from their income, the more you earn the more you pay, as in the rest of the world, Including CUBA.

If you look at how much the American tax payers puts towards the health plans now and then look at what it would cost, if the majority was paying the minimum amount, according to what you can afford, you would have the best system in the world just look how the others manage it, then make yours better, in my humble opinion;)

So if you need a minimum of 3 pints of water a day how often do you drink it so as not to drown yourself?

How much of the nutrition drink is it best to take how many calories do I need to sustain a very good amount to live a good healthy life.

As I am a teacher and will be allowed off in the afternoons to take this treatment I will be expected to teach and talk will it become Impossible at all do you think.

Is Ensure or Carnation VHC Breakfast, nourishing drinks, the best, what�s the best for the most calories, how many do I need a day., at the most. Where would I get seltzer water, is it the same Alca Selzer aspirin drink.

To tell you the truth, I don�t really want a PEG unless I have to, as I�m totally terrified of being put under with an anesthetic,as my best friend died, who seems quite healthy with one. Do they give you a general for this or can it be done with a local.

If I was forced to have a PEG how much drink or nourishments do you take by the hour or when do you drink and eat with it.

Last edited by Teacher jon; 10-09-2009 04:50 AM.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.