Hi Exjim as I am alone in a foreign country and do not have a care net work here, I have to look deep into the things that could happen before they do, so as to have all the spit gel, stoppers and Gum, plus The Aquaphor ready, rather than trying to find it, when I�m deep in nausea and feeling very ill.

I am hoping to have these things sent to me via the internet so I need to know where to buy stoppers, as they are not even on the internet, I need to know how to buy the Biotene products, have them sent and buy many of the carnation VHC breakfast drinks.

Also I have an added problem, that I must be working, because I am a teacher here, more than 6 days off in any semester you�re out, no matter what, so I have to be very careful, to keep as well as possible and at least be seen in the mornings, even if I feel to bad, I can sometime slink off in the afternoons, so as you can see, any advice you can give me would be so much help in the predicament, I find myself in, even though I love living here and working in Thailand, because when my business went bankrupt, in the last recession I could not find work, in the UK England when in my 60s, here I can and have a dream life and job in a wonderful country.

So if I�m feeling sick, I need sickness medicine, where I can get to it, if my joints are in pain, I need this medicine nearby, if my mouth is dry I need the Biotene, where I can find it, not have to go to pharmacy�s looking, to see if they stock it in this country and it takes 3 weeks to get here.

So any advice you think I will need, to stock up on and any good web sites, you know where I can have it sent to Thailand I would surely appreciate it ..any pain ki;;ers you know of or any other side affects to be ready for thanks.

my main worry at the momnet while Im waiting to have the treatment is this left lymph node is swelling and quite hard now and feels like an alian stuck to the side of my neck and making a thobbing feeling form time to time. do you think it means the cancer is now spredding all over my body and is getting to a stage where they cant traet it or is this normal.

I hope you now understand.

Jon

Last edited by Teacher jon; 10-10-2009 06:28 AM.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.