Ok thank you EzJim, the problem I have, no one in Thailand sells these products and I need 180 cans of Carnation VHC Nutrition Instant Breakfast 560 drinks, a month, at 33 dollars for 24.
or this nutrition drink it was called Nutren 1.0 with fiber. It is made by Nestle. Although it only has 250 calories per can they said at eight cans a day,, I will need both the calories and liquid hydration. Hydration is very important.

Also EAS daily nutrition choc drink, plus many Biotene products, I have written to see if the sell or send, to Thailand, but I don�t think so.

Stoppers fake spit is a must, but I cant get it any where, any one know how i can buy it,
xylocain spray to help with eating I have to get , hydnocidine for thrush in case I get it , aquaphor ointment to rub on radiation burns, cant even get baking soda to gargle with.

I have to also buy feroglobin which has iron and vitamins B12 and other stuff to raise my blood count, you can�t even get Seltzer water here to clear the flem from your throat, when you think you�re going to stop breathing.

Also, Biotene's soft toothbrushs, is softer, Brian does this web site ship to Thailand, if you sell all these products above, I�d use you to buy them all. and youc an ship them to me here.

Ill also see how I can get florid, to put on my teeth who sells that by the way.

So being here I get nothing free, I have to pay for everything as you see.

I may have to come to some deal with my brother and sister, in law, who is an angel, the whole family are ooozing with love if only i could be there, may be they can get it shipped over here somehow.... I only wish I could have this treatment in Canada, but I�m in the best place for it here, if I can afford it, as they are very good at this hospital.

DonB No mention of seeing a dentist yet and I would not be able to afford one any way as I know there is 3 teeth that need coming out, why is it so Impotent, can you let me know the reason .

Thanks for your wonderful support this is amazing stuff.

Last edited by Teacher jon; 10-11-2009 08:51 AM. Reason: extras

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.