Hi Guys well I don�t know if its because I have the most fabulous team of doctors in the world or I am lucky, but I had been feeling sick most of the time, so it stopped my appetite, so much so I did not eat much for 3 days, even though the Monk taking care of me tried to make me eat it was not till I stopped taking the Nausea tablets, that I felt good enough to eat, then as I said, a dear friend took me to Sizzlers and Bingo I was fine again, for eating, I told the doctor he said we have these amazing Nausea tablets from Japan, but they are 40 dollars each in the states, but we can get them for 500 baht I said give me 20 and wow do they work.

Then today I had one of my 6 sessions of chemo, This is a new expensive chemo, but I wont loose my hair and Ill feel good, all through it also the magic ingredient is, I hade 3 hours of saline drip, so now I don�t know if I�m a junky or its the combination all sorts of things, I feel wonderful, so there you have it.

2 more days radiation, then only 5 weeks to go, its flying by and now I feel like I could run to 100 yards so may be im� lucky or there is worst to come.

Let�s hope so as I have always been a very lucky guy.

Good luck to you walknlite , my neck mass has now stopped growing and the mass feels so much better, I saw 4 others with same to day and one was a Monk one a Policeman and one looked like a truck driver, I spoke to one, he said his came up with in 2 months also. But they are curing it, let�s hope its good news all round.

Are you having 6 fractions of Chemo or just two big ones, Im having the 6 and its better all round, I think time will tell, Im thinking of you keep us all Informed but more of all keep your water intake to 3 liters minimum or Saline once a week for a few hours it will work miricals.

Ill let you know more as it happens.

"Base of Tongue Cancer", may be HPV cancer. swollen lymph nodes, half the tongue base Now T2/3 N2 MRI scan and simulation mask, 4 Chemo/35 rad of 35. Tumors gone. can eat. MRI April 19th , Nodes now all gone, was 6 cm, weight GAIN to 81 kg but found 2.1 grey area on MRI. Biopsy next.