Teresa,

To explain that post on Facebook. After seeing his second response I knew the "type" I was speaking with and decided to have a little fun with him and emailed Roy to 1) apologize and 2) explain to him that I was having fun at that point.

After getting Roy's blessing to keep messing with the guy it was my goal to drive him into a frenzy being as sarcastic as possible without taking off the "protective gloves". I feel a little guilty about it but I was laughing so hard and having so much fun with it I couldn't stop. I can get really nasty however and have been known to insight violence with how biting I can be, but was trying not to be too offensive and refrained from getting personal.

I had a good laugh with Roy and Laurie about it afterwards...they knew it was all in good fun and that was the important part. From what they tell me Mr. Vetters is really a nice guy...

Anyway I hope I didn't offend anyone who witnessed it and felt I at least owed an explanation.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.