I dont get it. You lost everything you put in the PEG due to the throat issue???? Please be diligent with this issue.

Charm is right, we all do worry. As a mother, I try to spare people from the horrors I went thru. I lost 65 pounds and that was with the PEG. I lost an additional 10 recently due to my 3rd round of OC. There was also no caregiver for round one to help me other than my 17 year old son who was still just a kid. Losing 8 pounds in one week shows you arent taking in enough calories. Time for you to get some help with taking care of yourself.

I will be blunt with you. If you are not getting enough calories and hydration you will feel awful and worse end up in the hospital. It happened to me several times. All I did was cry the whole time I was in the hospital too. With the holidays near and young children at home, please get help taking care of counting your calories and fluids. In the end you will feel so much better.

How many calories are you taking in with the peg daily? What about fluids, how many oz daily?

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma