susanne

Right now we are having a problem in the Adjunctive therapy forum on my Up movie review where a rotten apple keeps posting links to internet DVD sites in her signature line Gary deleted one but then asked me to be "compassionate" about an 'Honest mistake". His kindness and good nature were repaid by the poster immediately putting in a different link to an equally sleazy DVD site. It's active now and will be until California wake up time comes.
The click for pay set up on the Internet rewards people who drive traffic to such sites and the unscrupulous target forums like this. Our "enforcing" and "protecting" really consist of just hitting the notify button on the post and Gary and Brian do all the hard work. When they get tired of being abused, they reluctantly ban the person's IP address.
I try to add some "derogatory" comments in the oft chance that the posters have some shred of conscience left plus a little vitriol seems to make them less likely to become repeat offenders especially the mexican clinic wack jobs who thrive on "dialogue" and "discussion" just like the "birthers". As Georgette's post above this ones proves: sometimes there is nothing to discuss, ignorant is ignorant.

Last edited by Charm2017; 08-15-2009 07:26 AM.

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13