Personally Im not a fan of posts that are negative and prefer to see things in the most positive way possible. We all have those moments, I dont want to dwell on them. I hope I am able to sustain this way of thinking after this 3rd round.

I just gotta share this one.....

At work there is a very chubby woman who is so lazy and has s very cocky attitude. She barely does her job but is the first one to comment abot others. Anyway, she walked up to me a few days ago while I was eating my mashed potatoes and beans for lunch and asked me how I was. She usually is nosey and rudse to me. The only reason she came over to me as I sat alone trying to be invisible was to see what I was eating.

How I hate office politics and avoid it at all costs. She said that it certainly looks like Im eating alot lately. I looked at her and said I can eat 4000 or 5000 calories per day and wont gain any weight. She looked at me and said ....WOW are you lucky!!!!! I told her I am not lucky at all, Im just fortunate to be alive and if she is able to eat real food then she is the lucky one.

What an idiot, here I am with no teeth and can barely eat a thing and Im the lucky one. Little did she know, I also have cancer again.

That enough of my grouching today. Now its time to make the most of the hand I was dealt. Im going to work, since I really am lucky to have a good job and right now Im able to do my job.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma