I think that statement speaks to the stupidity of the person that said it plant girl. It assumes that some people have a supreme beings love and protection and others do not. That God exists in your acts, and not in your heart.

I am not going to go into my personal belief systems, and I urge others here not to as well. Religion on these boards has historically brought out the worst in people, not the best... isn't that a dichotomy. The worst in the early years was a woman that was loosing her husband to the disease. She and he were practicing Buddhists. Some "pious, good" Christians on this board went for the throat in a very unChristian way, with comments similar, like it was for their lack of belief in Jesus etc. that they were where they are, and it was stated with so much conviction and self righteousness that that it broke their hearts and mine as well. We immediately changed the rules of the board as a result. These boards are for all, believers (no matter in what), and non believers.

We keep religion off the boards for a reason. There are plenty of other forums on other sites to discuss it.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.