wow really? How bout this. When Ron had his lung biopsy surgery, he was told in ICU that he could have something to drink, he got some Gingerale and sipped on that and I helped with it. So than I asked if he wanted a McDonalds Milkshake and he said Ya so the nurse called whoever and asked if he could and they said yes, well machine was down for milkshakes so I got him a Strawberry and Cream protien drink instead. He sipped that and than taken to step down. Well he was on the cardiovascular floor and I don't think anybody ever had an Oral Cancer patient, first the resp therapist came in and for some reason was told he had a permanent trach, Hellooo duh do you see one? Second the Dr on call was a B, she yelled at him really YELLED for drinking the protien drink said he was not allowed while he was IN BED. Needed to be in a chair. Next the STNA came in to take his temp, under his tongue! He told her he don't have a tongue BUT she came in everytime heading that stick to his mouth! Than that wonderful Dr again, Ron was talking to her and she was saying "uh huh" "uh huh" until Ron asked her 'Do you understand me when I'm talking" you know what she said? NO! WTH??? A DR just agreeing with the patient cuz she can't understand him! THAT is why he made the great escape out of there the day after surgery, he said he was afraid he was going to die there! I have yet to complain about this.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed