Nancy your mother does indeed sound like a very strong lady. That must be where you get the strength to take such good care of her.

Thank you each and every one of you for your supportive comments. David it is good to hear from you.

Hospice intake just left and we had a nice talk. I plan to set the record for the oldest patient in hospice if i can. smile

Today has been a good day. First I have felt pretty good all day and second things are looking up at the lemonade stand. Last night I put out a request for painters and organizers to help me to get the house ready to go on the market. Well starting tomorrow I will have folks to help. Carolyn and I will be having a garage sale at her place after the house looks like something from HGTV. I have been able to locate new homes for all but one of my dogs so far (this has taken several weeks) and my friend that is helping me with this effort has promised to keep Buck until the proper home is found for him.

The neighbor farmer wanted to buy my house prior to when I bought it and is still interested. Once the painting etc. is finished and I have an appraisal, he told me to give him a call and he will make me a fair offer. Then I will relocate with one of my furkids to my sister's house and we can look at our options again if need be.

I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father who is guiding my through this journey. I am also so grateful for all of you very, very special friends that I love so much. I am going to finish this feeding and my sister and I are going to get some supplies for the party (tape, drop clothes etc.) while the puppers take a much needed nap. The farmers are out in the fields and the dogs are just having such a hard time with it. smile

I will talk with all of you this evening or in the morning depending on how tired I am later. I have promised not to over due it.

Luv
Patty

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace