Awe man I feel so terrible. She was my buddy. I just had a message from her and she told me she was just going to be outside with her dogs in the sun when she got strong enough. Damn it all, too bal we have no idea when will be. For some reason, I just had to go in the woods behind my house this morning and then to a stream I have that runs thru it. I must have taken that walk for Patty because I had no reason to got. Sure gonna miss you Patty and be lonesome. Let them see how special you are in heaven and let them know how much you were loved on earth by people like me. Sitting here with tears in my eyes. JUst to exchange one more email. can't see so I better get out of here,, Patty these tears are for the laughs we had.. Farewell until I meet you there when I hit that 100 we talked about..../.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here