Jim thanks for noticing the attitude is getting better. I am starting to feel a little better. Other than this PEG keeps clogging up on me. I am using the pump so I can nap and get more food in me, as soon as it is finished I flush it with water and I have been keeping it clean with 7-up and pepsi, but this is the 3rd night in a row that I can not feed right now because it is plugged up and I can't get the food in me. I am very frustrated by it all. I believe that the Jevity through the pump is heavier than what I have been previously feeding with gravity and water and therefore it plugs up. If I can get it unplugged I will be heading the right direction at least. I really have to have more food tonight. Enough whining-

IT has been cloudy and cool, but my friend from Chicago planted 3 rose buses and a Verbacium that are all planted by the from porch now. It will be lovely. I did some more research on the healing garden today - the idea is to have continuous color, water and to have surprise color come up each season. I will do some more Googling and planning - usually I just plant and see what it looks like - I seem to have success that way.

Well I will get up and let the dogs out since I am falling asleep sitting up again, then fix my tube because I need more to eat and maybe go to sleep. I never know how tired I am until I fall asleep lately.

Lots of smiles Patty

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace