Glad to hear you are looking into getting that peg replaced - regardless of who is speaking! As I went to bed last night I was thinking about you, thinking firstly that "my God - 89 lbs - I haven't been that since I was 5!!" and secondly thinking that there must be a much better way for you to get your nutrition. I'm sure you aren't the only one who has run into trouble with the peg.

Patience, deep breaths, remember your family doesn't know how to act. They are feeling helpless and by stepping in to speak for you they feel they are contributing. There is no manual for your situation and Miss Manners hasn't yet weighed in!

Hugs

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)