Jim

I am requesting a CT scan from omy oncologist. My ENT is still hesitant to give me one. She talked about how much they cost and I'm thinking hey who cares if I know what is happening with me?? She did go over the CT from April and showed me the growth in my neck on it. That was a month ago and I can tell that things are different and I want to know what. Even if I am going to die I want to know what is happening to me. I am afraid a lot lately.

I asked my sister to stay on Tuesday and she did so I got some sleep. Last night I was up all night because I can not swallow or breath very well. It is funny to me that the ENT can tll me that my cancer will usually move intot he lungs or the bone and kill me, but she can not tell me more than that. What I want to know is why my jaw is swllen on both sides and why my neck is swollen and now has stopped draining. It would seem that they could tell me more.

Patty

Last edited by Good1; 05-14-2009 10:17 AM. Reason: Nurse came

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace