Jim I need more than just a sign right now. I need some reasons for tomorrow. My sister that is wanting to be my caregiver just left here in tears again because she thinkgs that she should move in full time and that I should not be alone, but she has been crying half of the day about the fact that tomorrow is mother's day and her son is with his dad today. It seems that noone knows what to do to help me, but they think that I need help. She spent the night here last night because I had a pretty bad day yesterday and when I did call her yesterday her phone was not charged and she never knew that I had called. Today she has complained of a headache most of the day and I think it is because she does not eat when she here. I told her this afternoon that really she needs to spend some time getting herself together so that she can be help to me. I have never seen her so stressed and I feel responsible for it.

I had a bad day yesterday and the tumor in my neck is growing and changing. It is moving my jaw around and the teeth that I have on the bottom right side have moved also. Both sides of my neck are very swollen now and it is not draining as well as it was. The doctor has been called so she is aware of what is happening.

I do not feel like I have much to look forward to. Everything I read says this is the worst cancer death that there is. I truly wish that there was something that could be done to change my future.

Patty

Last edited by Good1; 05-09-2009 03:30 PM. Reason: typo

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace