Guys I am getting some strength back and getting most of the "have to" stuff out of the way so I can relax. Right now I don't know where I belong on the forums so please point me there if I am not in the right place.

My family other than my sister who has agreed to be my caregiver is driving me over the edge with their total disregard for me or what I want. They think it is ok to just come over even if I said I would not like company today. I am not sure what to do with this mess. I am considering the cannon upstairs and we'll see who can make it down the 1/4 mile driveway at this point - LOL - they are so selfish. Mom's only concern so far - no she has not asked how I feel yet - is the will and what will happen to my house. I always knew that I was dealing with a mother that was not quite right - but I am seeing some true colors here that are just shocking me.

I plan to ask for some professional guidance to be able to deal with this because they are just trying to walk all over me now and I am still pretty dog gone healthy. It is as if what I put in writing does not mean a thing to them. Poor Carolyn will have to deal with this mess - there has to be a way to fix this now.

Anyway I feel better since I vented -

I weigh 93.8 lbs today - up from 91.7 on Monday. I am getting about 4 cans of Jevity in per day and today I did the Cinch/Nutrocalorie 650 cal shake also. It is the first dairy I was able to keep down so now we will work in the Carnation.
Lots of poison coming out of the lower abscess so that is good. And I am sleeping, but not constantly.

Talk with you all soon. Love Patty

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace