I am making a daily/weekly schedule for both my benefit and for the benefit of others so that they will know things like which meds I take in the morning and which ones in the evening etc. It includes days and times that I do not want and will not have visitors. I have also put a nap in there every day because I like an afternoon nap.

I got the lawn tractor out today and cut 1/2 of the backyard. Then I got the front tire stuck in one of the craters that the dogs have made. Previously I would have been able to pick that up and set it out of the hole. Today I called a friend and did not even attempt it. Tomorrow I will cut some more of the backyard and then I am going to mark the craters with some flags. My brother in law is getting me some dirt to fill in the holes and I will plant more grass seed. To rotate the dogs from the side being repaired to the completed side I am going to use T posts and snow fence but someone else will have to pound the posts for me. The dogs are doing better about the digging and I do see signs outside the fence that the moles/ground squirrels have exit or entry holes. I am hoping that they are exit holes and that it will get even better now.

My nephews brought me a bouquet of lilacs yesterday and from the dining room table they have made the entire house smell good. The new roses are blooming and the blossoms are still on the apple tree. It is forecast to be nice and dry for the next new days. I hope that everyone enjoys this wonderful spring weather.

Patty

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace