Christine - So glad that you are back with us. Don't you hate it when the computer or the interet is down?? I feel so disconnected from the world when I can not e-mail at least. Of course, I do not use the phone much at all so that makes a difference I guess.

Jim I hope that it is just the damp, cold weather that bothered you today and that is is gone tomorrow so that you can have a better day.

HA HA - KIA has a car out that looks like a Mini Cooper that I jsut saw on a commercial and Pete's rats are driving it - they are all being cool and listening to their MP3 players - it is way too cute!!

Sring is still here today and they are predicting rain again for the next 3 days. I hope that they are wrong. I finished the back yard this afternoon and I hope to cut the front yard. I would like to take it in for it's spring service and to have the blades aligned well. When I first bought this lawn tractor 3 years ago, every male in my family felt the need to come over and "help" me with my yard which included taking the lawn tractor apart and putting it back together. Once I get it put back together properly I will be requesting that everyone please leave it alone and we will let the professionals do the tweeking this spring and summer. LOL

Patty

SCC Floor of Mouth 7/06
9/06 Surgery, bilateral neck dissection, 58 nodes clear PT2pN0pMx
35 rad 2006
Recurred 6/08, 1 Carboplatin, 1 Cisplatin
Surgery 9/08 - Total glossectomy, free flap from pectoral muscle, left mandible replaced using fibula
35 IMRT & Erbitux 11/08
4/15/09 recurrence
6/1/09 passed away, rest in peace