I wish I could be there, too, Christine - to give you a big hug and try to make things easier for you. I'm so sorry about Matt's falling. . . he is probably just trying to assert his control over something, when so much has been taken out of his control. It's good that the daughters have a better idea of what's happening and can help. We are all here anytime you need to vent or cry or scream and share your pain and frustrations. It would be good (as Karen suggested) to find someone close by with whom you can just let go and release some of the pent up feelings. . . .maybe the hospice people or the doctor who might be able to give you meds to help you get through the difficult days or moments? Please come back here often so we know how you are doing. Sending you a great big hug. . .

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)