Been a wacky week... I am really glad that I DONT accompany him to the radiation clinic right now. His daughter visited last night and he was telling her about the new doc. He called one of the front desk ladies a "twit" and the when the doc came in, she says "I don't know what that means, but don't say it to my staff again"
I LOVE that his daughter said, "Dad, you can think that, but it's not right to say it to people".
Glad I'm not the only one thinking that isn't acceptable, no matter how much your life sucks.... It's not their fault.
He's usually on better behavior when I am with him because I will totally act like his Mom and call him out on it.

We've both been out of anti-depressant and anxiety meds for about a week now, and have been very quick to clash. Thankfully, we'll be able to fill the scripts today.
Never underestimate the value of a good prescription!!!!!

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.