David, I understand your point and appreciate any information you can offer other than that it does not make sense. I am giving you all of the info that I am getting and please keep in mind that I am here because I have the same frustration that you do. It does not help me to be reprimanded for not being able to make my information make sense. I am just looking for an outlet and, unfortunately, right now this is the only one that I have.
I keep hoping that something that I post will make all of the pieces fit. Sorry that it annoys you.

Charm, Thank you SO much for this positive post. I have printed this out and have a feeling that it will somehow land in his truck seat. I strongly feel that he is being unfair, but my telling them would cause him to withdraw from me and I cannot loose what little time I have left with him. Selfish, yes. But I also have to weigh in on the fact that he thinks this will send his dad over the edge with his stroke recovery and blood pressure already in bad shape. If I were to tell them and Brian lost his dad because he had another stoke, where does that leave my decision? I think it definately has to be his decision to talk. Thanks for this wonderful article though. Teresa

CG SCC of lower gum. DX 6/09, SURGERY 7/09, MTX Started 8/09. Single RX treatment 8/18/09