Well, so much for "Sunday is our good day". Brian and I had to work doing a bank tile job today and he fell while on the job. Just fell over his own feet. He is so weak now and his breathing is so irregular. The Methotrexate is beginning to really thin his hair (which I hope will be a blessing in disguise so that he will have to reveal this monster to his family). We had a new challenge this week. His 17 yr old has been diagnosed with shingles and he wants to go see her and check on her, but...... It is an everyday battle of me saying he cannot be around her while she is sick because of him immune system. Another complication of this being secret. His mother also has the flu and he is staying away from her for now, but she will not let him avoid her for long. We get new biopsies on Tuesday and if they are not good, he has to seek treatment elsewhere. Please pray for good results---or that the best for the longterm outcome happens. Teresa

CG SCC of lower gum. DX 6/09, SURGERY 7/09, MTX Started 8/09. Single RX treatment 8/18/09