Teresa,

You need to find him another doctor at a CCC and suggest that he go to see this person, if you wish to have another chance to save him. I completely understand that you have strong religious beliefs, however you should try to encourage him to see someone else. My father was on methotrexate and it is a very powerful drug but, may not be the neccessary treatment for his condition. Get on the net and research medical oncologists in your area and find him another Dr. Get him information with concrete results. Present him this information and lay it on the table for him. Tell him that you want him to be with you for any years to come and that he needs to do this if he wants to be with you, too.

That is all that you can do. Put yourself out there for him. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna

Caregiver to Hubby,Stage IVb, SCC to left tonsil, Mets to nodes, Tonsillectomy, Cisplatin,Taxotere,5FU x 3, IMRT 33 Rads + Carbo x 6, RND 03/09--Dx NHLymphoma 04/09, CT of chest, stom, pel--all clear, 05/09 Pet--all clear, 08/09 Pet--all clear