Hey guys, thankyou very much for your thoughts. It's managed to ease my mind a little, so thankyou. I see the surgeon tomorrow morning (Thursday morning Brisbane time) at 9.30am. Fingers crossed I get something positive out of it. Sorry I haven't had time to reply to you all individually, but I'll do my best to jump on here tomorrow afternoon to let you know how it went. I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done afterwards as well. We'll see where the day takes us though.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the replies. I'm feeling reasonably good about tomorrow at the moment. I hope I'm ready for whatever news they may have for me. (good or bad..) If it's anything unusual though I assume I'll be sent for tests!

Cheers guys smile

Dave

21 @ diagnosis. Tongue cancer(SCC) non smoker,HPV negative. 11 hour Surgery (30+ glands removed-left side neck dissection, 'jaw split' for 'access'-left side tongue dissection, graft & artery from left thigh for re-construction of tongue.44 rad t'ments.4x cisplatin.no peg.Clear PET scan 12/5/2011!